Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Long time no see? Yep, I'm still among the living.

Wow!

I really took some time off Blogging there.. Sorry!

It's been a crazy month, and we've have company, holidays, and my Fibromyalgia has been a bit grumpy lately.  So there are my excuses.  lol.  Now that that's done with, lets get to some crafty projects! :)

First I have two cards to share that I made with the Yours Truly line by Pebbles.  I do adore a good Valentines line!




 And here is a page I had SO much fun making! :)
I used supplies from the Pebbles LakeSide collection, and that wood background is just… sigh worthy.




I'm definitely going to try harder to be a better blogger in 2014, so don't count me out yet!  I have lots of fun things planned for next year, and I can't wait to share them with you all.  :)

Happy New year my friends!!!  Hope your evening will be more exciting than ours! lol

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You always make the best cards... sigh. I love your page too. Isn't it fun to capture those little moments? :) Happy New Year!! Nothing too exciting going on here either. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...