Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Washi tape ruffles

 Finally getting to share these cards here on my blog!  I made them for the October Afternoon blog and showed a fun little tutorial on how to make those cute washi ruffles :)

If you want to see the tutorial go here. 

Most of the supplies are from the Daily Flash lines which are coming soon!  And for this first card I also used the Travel Girl alpha stickers and adhered them with foam adhesive.






I hope you liked these cards, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura, I love the washi tape ruffles. It's always so great to learn more fun ways to use products, plus I just like saying "washi tape ruffles". ;) I just discovered your throwback Thursday series. Are you planning to continue with it? Hope so. Ok--off to try my hand at washi tape ruffles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...