Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throw Back Thursday #3


It's Thursday, and that means I have another throw back card for you!  I added lots of newer goodies too, but the base of the card is made from a Pebbles line called Floral Lane!  This line was from awhile ago and is full of gorgeous floral patterns, and can you see the gorgeous texture on the patterned paper??  No wonder I've been hoarding it!! :)



And of course, the Video! :)



The products that are still available at Two Peas, I'll link you up right here :)  Also?  Everything in the Two Peas store is 20% off right now!!  Score! :)



I couldn't see the actual products in stock, but I did notice you can buy the digital version of Floral Lane at American Crafts right here.

Have a great day!! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...